QUALITY COMMITMENT OF BEMINI®At BEMINI®, we take safety seriously!
All our products have been tested with the utmost care and conform to the strictest European standards.
The materials used for the manufacture of our products bear the OEKO-TEX label. They do not contain any products which are harmful to the human body or the environment.
Our bedding also conforms to the British Standard norm aiming to guarantee maximum safety.
- OEKO-TEX #1403006 standard
- European certifications: EN71-1 (mechanical and physical properties), EN71-2 (flammability), EN71-3 (specification for migration of certain elements - toxic heavy metals)
- ISO standards: NF EN ISO 6941 (flammability), BS EN ISO 14184 (determination of formaldehyde), ISO 07-2379 (TOG)
- British Standard norms: BS 8510 (compliance of baby sleeping bags), BS 5852 (flammability)
- Standard AFNOR XP G 30-106 (requirements regarding bedding articles and textiles for young children up to 4 years of age)